Ticket Terms & Conditions
- Tickets purchasers must provide contact details and agree to be contacted by a member of Art 4 Macmillan (Devon and Cornwall) Fundraising Committee after purchase for the purpose of supplying further information for the auction registration process. This will enhance your experience on the night.
- Ticket holders are also invited to join us for an exclusive preview event at St Stephen’s Church, High Street, Exeter from 6pm on Thursday 28th September 2017. Each ticket holder may bring one guest to this element of the event, more by prior arrangement.
- Physical tickets will be sent by post to the address supplied at least 3 weeks before the event. Please bring them with you to the preview and the auction.
- Refunds cannot be given. Ticket holders who later find that they cannot attend are asked to contact Bridget Hill on 07801 307003 or to email email@example.com.
- By purchasing a ticket you are consenting to us contacting you about this and future Art 4 Macmillan events. Your details will not be shared with anyone outside of the Art 4 Macmillan (Devon and Cornwall) Fundraising Committee. If you wish to register for information about Macmillan Cancer Support please visit www.macmillan.org.uk.